Every month we host something in the community to help those less fortunate.
Our local community initiatives provide a space for our team, clients and community to get involved. We focus on activities that assist our three key charities – Foodbank WA, Mission Australia and Share The Dignity - at a local level, such as food drives and collection of clothing and blankets for people who are homeless in our community. We also love our coastline and help to keep it beautiful by doing beach clean ups at our local beaches!
Some of the initiatives we have hosted include:
• Clothing drives for people who are homeless
• Food drives for Foodbank WA
• ‘It’s in the Bag’ collection for Share The Dignity
• Beach cleans ups at our local beaches
• Share The Dignity Drives
• Sustainability education
• Collection to provide Christmas in the Park for Mission Australia
• Plastic-free July
• Move for Dignity
• Movie fundraiser to support Mission Australia
• Wellness expos offering free education and services to our community to help better their health
Follow us on Facebook [include link] to find out what we’re doing this month and how you can get involved!