We are fortunate to have a very experienced women’s health team at Live Well. All of our physios are skilled in treating women’s health conditions and have been mentored by our women’s health physio who is available for more complex women’s health problems.
• Pelvic floor problems using non-invasive Real-time ultrasound imaging
• Incontinence, stress incontinence, overactive pelvic floor
• Pregnancy related problems – back and neck pain, pelvic pain, pubic symphysis pain
• Ergonomics for breastfeeding
• Treatment for rectus abdominal diastasis (separation of the abdominal muscles)
• Post caesarean recovery and rehab
• Clinical Pilates for pregnancy, preparation for birth and post-partum recovery
Our women’s health physio, Amy Relo-Fisher, is based at Live Well Currambine and has expertise in:
• Internal vaginal examinations for pelvic floor/prolapse
• Pain during intercourse
• Laser treatment for cracked nipples
• Vulvar vestibulitis
• Perineal ultrasound following tearing or episiotomy
• Bowel dysfunction
We are very passionate about women’s health and believe that every woman should have a pelvic floor screen pre or during pregnancy, post-partum and pre and post menopause.
Contact us to find out how we can help you and don’t overlook this very important area of your health.