Types Of Pts

At Live Well, we are able to treat you for your injury whether you are a private or insurance client and offer claiming via the following channels:

Private – Insured and Uninsured
Department of Veteran Affairs
Motor Vehicle Accident – Insurance Commission of WA
Worker’s Compensation
Enhanced Primary Care (EPC/Medicare plan)
Injury Net Programme

We take care of the paperwork so you can sit back, relax and let us help you on your path to feeling great again.